There is nothing like a cold drink to quench your thirst during a hot summer’s day. And who is to say that you cannot have a cold drink when the weather is cold anyway? If you feel like having a cold drink at any time of the year then by all means do. The best cold drink to have is one that is nutritious and also satisfying to the taste. A yogurt drink recipe will come in handy at times of cravings for cold drinks. Not only is it very healthy for you but you can make them in a span of 5-10 minutes tops!
Yogurt drink recipes naturally has yogurt as the main ingredient. If you are a yogurt enthusiast, we can be sure that you make your own brand of homemade yogurts. Of course, you will also have a yogurt maker machine lying around somewhere in your kitchen. If you still do not have one but you are thinking of buying a yogurt machine to save yourself the trouble of buying yogurt from the supermarket (lets face it, homemade yogurts are the best ones to have) please visit our by brand pages to see what type of yogurt maker will best suit you.
What makes the best yogurt drink recipe? Fruits are always the top choice when it comes to drinks and snacks and our yogurt drink recipes are no exception. The following yogurt recipes are so delicious and very easy to make that you will find yourself making them any day of the week.
Ingredients For Lime-Yogurt Cooler
- 1 cup non-fat plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup of honey
- 1/2 cup of lime juice
- 3 cups of mineral water (sparkling)
How To Make Your Lime-Cooler Yogurt Drink
- Mix together in a small jug the 1 cup non-fat plain yogurt, 1/2 cup of honey and 1/2 cup of lime juice.
- Add the mineral water.
- Pour a small amount into the blender and turn on. Add another batch and blend again. Do the same procedure until all the mixture is in the blender. Blend until well mixed.
- Chill and serve.
Ingredients For Fresh Fruit Yogurt Coolers
- 1 cup of plain cold yogurt
- 1 cup of milk (skimmed or whole)
- 1 cup of sliced fresh fruits (strawberries, raspberries and blueberries)
- Sugar(1-3 tablespoons)
How To Make Your Fresh Fruit Yogurt Coolers
- Fruits must be chilled beforehand.
- With the help of a blender, blend together the yogurt, milk, fresh fruits and sugar until well combined.
- Pour through a strainer so that the seeds from the fruits are removed.
- Serve and enjoy!